WHAT WE DO
-STEVE GOMBERG HAS THE EXPERIENCE TO HELP WITH ALL CRIMINAL MATTERS INCLUDING-
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE – ALL CASES
- CIVIL CLAIMS FOR FALSE ARREST
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE – INJUNCTIONS
- DUI – FELONY DUI – DUI MANSLAUGHTER – VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
- DRUGS – POSSESSION – SALE – TRAFFICKING
- WHITE COLLAR CRIME – FRAUD – SCHEMES TO DEFRAUD
- REGULATORY CRIME – PATIENT BROKERING – ALL REGULATED PROFESSIONS
- RESISTING ARREST WITHOUT VIOLENCE
- VIOLENT CRIMES – ROBBERY – ASSAULTS – BATTERIES
- HOMICIDE – MANSLAUGHTER
- SEX CRIMES – CHILD PORN – LEWD CONDUCT
- DISORDERLY CONDUCT AND DISORDERLY INTOXICATION
ABOUT STEVEN GOMBERG
The Law Office of Steven Gomberg was established in 1984 and has been located at 4095 Southern Blvd. on the Southern side of Palm Beach International Airport since 2014.
The Gomberg Law Office strives to maintain a comfortable but efficient profile and to keep overhead low in order to provide more flexibility in the fees it must charge clients. Mr. Gomberg is a skilled trial attorney who brings the same level of experience and passion to all his cases, both criminal defense and civil.
Steven Gomberg was born in Boston and spent many years in Silver Spring, Maryland. He graduated University of Maryland in 1970, and Duke University Law School in 1974.
In 1974 he joined the Palm Beach State Attorney’s Office where he became the Chief of the Economic Crime Unit, investigating and prosecuting some of the most complex cases in the County’s history. In 1981 he began his career in Criminal Defense alongside attorney Richard Lubin.
In 1984, he opened his own practice. Married with two grown sons, he lives in West Palm Beach. Steve has the experience, knowledge, and maturity to deal with all the problems created by your legal situation.